Jake and Simon continue with the unwarranted role of critic and pass judgement on podcast, My Dad Wrote a Porno, and Aussie film classic, BMX Bandits. They also discuss the spiteful press coverage of a local protest, and give you another installment of their new hit web series, Plastic Explosives (watch here). Fear not loyal listeners, some regular segments too: Jake and Simon ponder the ‘Margarita of Pain’ on How Low Would You Go, Simon meets his match this week in an inconceivable hypothetical on Devil’s Advocate and Monologue Museum makes a bodacious comeback.
- BMX Bandits trailer
- Footpath from BMX Bandits opening scene destroyed in recent Sydney storms (we are pretty sure this is the one)
- Can you mix antibiotics with alcohol?
- My Dad Wrote a Porno (Podcast)
- Buy a copy of “Rocky Flintstone’s” porno book
- Racist Chinese commercial
- Telegraph’s typically piss-weak reporting on the Marrickville Council protest